Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Me Today!




i have a poem..i made it when i lost my friend..but anyways..he comes back..so..oh, well

Inside

inside.. i'm lonely..
i'm waiting for someone
to take me out of this dark and cold place

inside.. i'm cryin
i'm faking myself out
i'm act like a stranger
that i never know

inside.. i thought i know myself
but i was wrong.. i never know who am i
who am i tryin to be

inside.. i'm confused
what should i do..
what path should i take..
how should i act

inside.. i'm lost
i'm waiting for someone
to show me the way
to give my path a light

inside.. i'm tryin
tryin to find me
the real me..