Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life...Try to make ends meet ,you're a slave to the money then you die...I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down...You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet...

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

i'm Cherry flavoured!


Music Review


Albums Review

cool band! 1.Binocular, binocular
this guy or this band ..is so strong on the lyrics! trust me, the lyrics made the whole songs heard beautiful. Actually, i still cant decided what kinda music this band(/this guy) has. I think it's in the modern rock, but if you think this album will crash your cd player, you're wromg! this band(/this guy) offers a calm and a bright tune. When 1st time i heard it, 1 word came to my mind peaceful !
But this whole song in the album dont make me feel bored or kinda stuff.. It's still cheer me up! Good sound. Must heard it!

* nice songs: everything turns, deep!, you're the one, fire burns bright, let me fly so long
* rate: :D, buy it! 'nuff sed!